Must Watch: Health Freedom Louisiana invited Dr. Peter McCullough to discuss the importance of early intervention and treatment for COVID-19 with members of the Louisiana Legislature. Dr. Peter McCullough, an internationally renowned cardiologist and internist, is Vice Chief of Medicine at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas as well as a Professor of Medicine and editor of two major medical journals. He has been successfully treating patients with COVID-19 for more than a year and has testified before Congress on the matter.
References for COVID-19 Vaccine Facts Flyer currently being updated
- “Most locations probably have an infection fatality rate less than 0.20% and with ap- propriate, precise non-pharmacological measures that selectively try to protect high-risk vulnerable populations and settings, the infection fatality rate may be brought even lower.”
- In Children, Risk of Covid-19 Death or Serious Illness Remains Extremely Low, New Studies Find
- Characteristics of Persons Who Died with COVID-19 — United States, February 12–May 18, 2020
CDC: 94% of Covid-19 deaths had underlying medical conditions
78% of COVID-19 patients hospitalized in the US overweight or obese, CDC finds
- Vitamin D Insufficiency May Account for Almost Nine of Ten COVID-19 Deaths: Time to Act. Comment on: “Vitamin D Deficiency and Outcome of COVID-19 Patients”. Nutrients 2020, 12, 2757
- Physicians across the country have been treating COVID-19 successfully for a year and a half.
Peter McCullough, MD testifies to Texas Senate HHS Committee